– Alakija, who is also a Christian leader, notes that the world is experiencing its end with the current situation
– The wealthy woman wants Nigerians and the world to handle the prayer points with faith.
Nigeria’s richest woman and lady evangelist, Folorunsho Alakija, has joined the various clergymen and women standing against coronavirus in the country.
Alakija released 18 points of prayers which she called ‘prophetic declaration and prayers against COVID-19 in her post on social media.
Introducing herself as the servant leader of the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Nigeria, Alakija said the world was living in its end times.
“These are truly the end times in view of all that we have been experiencing worldwide. God’s word is unfailing and cannot change. It has been tried, tested and found true over the years.
“Different plagues and pestilences have always been around,” she said.
She noted that Nigeria had experienced Cholera, Avian Flu, SARS, Lassa Fever, Ebola Virus, And now Corona Virus
“However, as long as we anchor our faith on the word of God, we know that we will always be victorious over the devices of the devil.
“Therefore, instead of being afraid or fretful concerning all the news that abounds about the COVID-19 pandemic, I want us to look to God and His word. Let us pray to our Father to intervene in this matter and put an end to this plague,” she added.
She pleaded with Nigerians to join their faiths in the prayers which she listed:
1. Father we come humbly before Your throne of grace and ask for Your mercy. 2Chrn.7:14.
2. We ask You dear Lord, to heal our land of every virus and heal everyone afflicted of this disease in the name of Jesus.
Nigeria’s physically challenged teacher Michael Showunmi spends part of his earnings providing for students in Lagos (see photos)3. We declare that righteousness prevails in our land and we are delivered from all evil plans of the enemy.
4. We decree and declare that our bodies are immune to every invasion of germs and diseases including, plagues and pestilences in the name of Jesus.
5. We rebuke COVID-19 and we uproot it from our nation and the rest of the world by the blood of Jesus.
6. Father, we declare an end to every affliction in the name of Jesus.
7. We declare that we and our land are free from every form of plague and virus in Jesus name.
8. We terminate the operations of Covid-19 in every family in Nigeria, Africa, America, Asia, Europe and every part of the world in Jesus name.
9. Jehovah, we ask for Your wisdom for our leaders to manage this plague and for us to obey all instructions and directives from relevant authorities in Jesus name.
Okonjo Iweala reveals what she is doing to be protected from coronavirus (video)10. Oh Lord, arise against this plague as we bind the spirit behind it in Jesus name. Mat 18:18.
11. Heavenly Father, remove fear from every heart and give each of us boldness and a sound mind in Jesus name.
12. Almighty God, we cancel the assignments and operations of COVID-19 in our land and lives in Jesus name.
13. We forbid any sickness or disease programmed to afflict our bodies and we receive the anointing to function as God created us in Jesus name.
14. Our heavenly Father, we ask that You protect all medical workers caring for those affected or afflicted with COVID-19 in Jesus name.
15. Oh Lord our God, we come against every plan of the devil to hinder Your people from gathering to worship You and we declare their failure in Jesus name.
16. Father, we decree that diseases and plagues shall not trouble us henceforth, for we bear in our bodies the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus name. Gal.6:17
Coronavirus: Seun Kuti claims developed nations have invested in destruction of the planet17. We decree and declare that we shall not die but live to proclaim the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living in Jesus name. Ps. 118:17.
18. We speak PEACE into every home, every community, every society, and all nations of the world in Jesus name.
Remain under His covering in Jesus name.
I hope you said Amen to those prayers. Remember, Jesus loves you.